Friday, September 19, 2008

That's why they call it work ...


Not feeling too happy at work. Been working and re-working this presentation to the gods and can't do anything but stare at all the unread, unresponded to emails and deadlines passing me by. Next week I will start to clean up and pick up where I left off -- just the thought tires me already.

That's why they call it work... it's not supposed to be fun. Even Mickey Mouse, in supposedly the happiest place on earth, is tired. Here's a picture I took of him in HK Disneyland -- must be terrible indeed to be inside that really hot costume on a really hot day... i hate him for doing this, treating me like a nosy papparazzi hahaha but now, I pity him and feel a whole lot better about what I do for a living!


No comments: