Saturday, April 19, 2008

No Progress-lah

For someone going to spend the next three years in a foreign country starting June, I am way too far in terms of preparation. Well for starters, I already renewed my passport which means they can already stamp my EP the next time I go to Singapore but due to paper shortage, I won't get my passport until last day of April. And looking at my May calendar, I'm not too optimistic I'll find time to pack my stuff. I also was able to finally open a checking account to better manage my local currency salary but still need to enroll in that online thingie. I have not also made progress in terms of emotional preparation although I did make a major step yesterday by going to a dermatologist for a strict skin care regimen because this thing is something I can no longer afford in Singapore. Hmm, not sure if that counts at all as preparation!

I can no longer delay the move but I'm not lifting a finger. It's too late for a denial now. I am so lost.

1 comment:

Bertus said...

huy exag na wala kang online banking. this is a good opportunity to fix your financial processes!

I have moving blog na rin: http://pinoyinjakarta.blogspot.com :)