Friday, April 25, 2008

Sick-lah

I am one sicky wicky piggie today. My nose allergy acted up again together with some pent-up cold because of shitty Manila weather lately (rainy-sunny, hot-cold). I feel really ugly when this happens. My nose is all red and stuffed, my eyebags puff out and my head weighs a ton.

But I figured this is my body's way of getting back at me. (Side kwento, I remember an ex-officemate who is feeling "arrived" and he responded to me in hard accent with " I will get back AT you" - instead of "I will get back TO you" the one time I asked him about some car-related document question. And of course I almost choked from laughing inside hehe). So anyway what I'm trying to say is that my sniffles is my body's way of reflecting my sad state of emotional health lately.

Aside from my body, I've also not been taking good care of my career and my relationships. Yup, how can I suck in all things important to me? The answer escapes me. I feel my life is in disarray. And this is bad for such a drama queen like me.

The sad fact is, because I am such a rational, analytical person, I know what needs to be done. But I just couldn't begin doing things I know will be good for me. And most of my rantings are probably unfounded.

I need a really good pause. I need focus.

1 comment:

Teejae said...

give it a good prayer. it always helps.