That's my way of justifying why I can't seem to get my mind and body to work today. I have lots of work waiting for me but here I am procrastinating again.
Last Friday, went to KL (my 2nd for this month alone) on a daytrip and had to take the 945pm flight. My headache was so bad because I was sleepy and can't take a nap. I totally missed the Pinoy Mafia celebration in Vivo City last Saturday to rest and forgot my phone charger so wasn't even able to text that I can't make it :(
Anyway, small improvements in the home front. Paintings are already up on the walls, the living room already feels home-y and cozy versus the showroom feel in the last weeks, Husby finally conquered the kitchen and already able to cook sinigang (with lemons!), halabos na hipon, chicken & pork adobo and we even had steak last night. We also discovered good food at a nearby village bar.
Looking forward to family visiting over in July.
Other than that, nothing of significance is happening to me yet here in Singapore. Will have to force Husby and me to go out this weekend and enjoy what the country has to offer.
This is a lame entry. But got to work now so I can leave early today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
no entry is ever a lame entry.
Post a Comment