Monday, July 28, 2008

Being with Sonics

That's how we call workmates who are from the country where Taj Mahal is. In local childhood play, we used to chant ****** pana, kakana kana. While we used to call them Pana, apparently, they've decoded that already so we call them Sonic.

Anyway, call me racist but I've never been particularly fond of them. For one, they never fit my description of beauty and second, I can't stand the smell. Call me shallow, ignorant, whatever. I'm just being honest with how I feel.

Anyway, there's a Finance Sonic who drained my energy today. He is so annoying! He pretends to know what he's saying when truth is he doesn't. He thinks delivery, not content, is important. He is questioning me about cost charges when it is his job to figure it out. I swear I will limit my dealings with him because he is draining all that's left of my very little positivity about working in this regional office. Everyone knows he's new, I guess that's his weird way of showing he knows about how things work already. I don't think he will go far in this organization. I pity him.

He was calling for another meeting but I left office without telling him. I did him a favor. One more meeting and he will get a taste of my venom.

No comments: