I love my Husby very much.
He always makes sure I’m well-fed. He cooks me my favorite comfort food when he knows I need it. He makes me laugh when I’m in a work rut, teaching and reminding me not to be too high-strung. He pampers me like a queen and puts up with my mood swings. He makes me a cup of coffee even without my asking. He listens to me when I won’t stop talking. He is like a steady rock during my moments of indecisiveness.
He’s my anchor, my center, my best friend.
Husby and I. We sure have a lot of love. For the last 16 years.
There. I just want to declare my love for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
declare mo yan every day. every night kung pwede...baka magbunga. hehehe.
i miss you na. both you and jan. i went to Mr. Skids yesterday para magpalaba. di ako satisfied sa laba ng mga malalapit dito...di mabango.
Nelia and that other girl looked sad. Sales dropped to half daw since they moved to a new location. :o(
Post a Comment